In accordance with Clauses 87, 89, 92-96 of the Rules for Carriage of Passengers, Luggage and Cargo-Luggage by Public Railway approved by the Resolution of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus dated July 17, 2015 No. 609:
109. Things and items, that by their size, packaging and properties can be loaded and placed without difficulty in a luggage car, in a place of another car specially equipped for the carriage of luggage, cargo luggage, are accepted for carriage.
Packaging shall have devices or means that allow carrying luggage, cargo luggage during loading, re-loading and unloading, as well as ensure its safety for the entire duration of carriage.
Upon presentation of luggage, cargo luggage in damaged containers or packaging, it shall not be accepted for carriage.
110. It is forbidden to carry as luggage, cargo luggage highly flammable, combustible, self-ignitable, explosive, radioactive, corrosive, poisonous and other dangerous substances, things and objects with a stinking odour, as well as those that may cause damage to luggage, cargo luggage of others or to the property of the carrier.
Things and items made of glass, porcelain, audio and video equipment, electrical appliances and other similar items shall be accepted for carriage in luggage cars, special places without re-loading en route in packaging that ensures their safety, with special warning markings on the packaging. Packaging of agricultural products shall ensure their safety.
Bikes, baby carriages and wheelchairs can be taken in and without packaging.
112. Transportation of trees and shrubs shall be carried out if their packaging guarantees the safety of carriage and they do not dirty luggage, cargo luggage of other persons. In this case, each place of luggage and cargo luggage shall not exceed 25 kilograms in weight and 2 meters in height.
Sports poles shall be accepted for carriage in a luggage car in an amount of not more than 2 poles per travel document (ticket) with payment in accordance with the legislation.
113. The carriage of bodies (remains) of the deceased shall be carried out in a sealed metal coffin placed in a wooden box, the free space of which should be covered with sawdust, coal, peat, lime and etc. in luggage cars without re-loading en route.
122. Small pets and birds are transported in the sender’s packaging, which protects the luggage, cargo luggage of other persons from damage, and the car itself from dirtying. The indicated packaging shall correspond to the size and number of animals transported.
Feeding and caring for small pets and birds is the responsibility of the passenger accompanying them, who shall travel on the same train.