From 04/15/2014 the cost of a set (ration) of food in high-quality cars of premium service trains of the international communication of the formation of the Belarusian Railway is:
When a passenger travels internationally on premium service trains in separate compartment and two-berth sleeper cars, in addition to a bedding set, a set (ration) of food is also provided, the cost of which is also included in the cost of the travel document.
- for compartment cars - 8 BYN;
- for two-berth sleeper cars - 10 BYN.
An order made by a passenger in a restaurant car can be delivered in a compartment.Food sets (rations) are provided in individual cars of the following premium service trains:
- 2/1 “Belarus” Minsk — Moscow;
- 52/51 “Zvyazda” Minsk — St. Petersburg;
- 56/55 "Sozh" Gomel — Moscow;
- 86/85 “Bely Aist” Minsk — Kiev.